10 reasons to use MEAN stack
Here's 10 reasons the MEAN stack is so great:
- All of the MEAN stack speaks in JSON, making everything much simpler and interactive.
- Most of time is actually spent using Angular, so once you’re quick at that, prototyping is super fast.
- The same API can be used for both mobile and web applications, so you would only need to build one
- The server doesn't have to build HTML code, which makes it much faster as that's a lot of work - now it's done entirely on the client side.
- Data storage is a lot easier in the NoSQL world - no more SQL
- The application produced will be modular, so there's no giant convulated codebase
- No heavy transformations are required to change web requests into SQL queries, as everything is JSON.
- There's more browser leverage, meaning less time trying to make it work, and more time to working what matters - the UX.
- It's fun (just to make it 10, but it's also true)